Everyone can use some help with positive thinking once in a while. Luckily, there are plenty of positiveness quotes in existence to help with that.
No matter the state of the world, mental funks happen. You’ll find yourself thinking negatively and struggle to snap out of it.
That’s where these positiveness quotes come into play. They’ll help to lift you and encourage positive thinking in no time.
Positiveness Quotes Everyone Needs to Read
1. “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude”. – Oprah Winfrey
If you don’t like the direction your life is going, reflect on your attitude. It can make all the difference when wanting to change your path.
By having a positive attitude, you’ll find more positivity coming your way. This will likely lead to more success, a happier life, and just more positive thoughts and feelings overall.
2. “Discipline your mind to think positively. Discipline your mind to see the good in every situation and look on the best side of every event.” – Roy T. Bennett
Even when things don’t go the way you’d hoped, look for the positive in the situation. By training yourself to think this way, you’ll never be let down. You can find good in everything if you just look.
3. “Positive thinking is more than just a tagline. It changes the way we behave. And I firmly believe that when I am positive, it not only makes me better, but it also makes those around me better.” – Harvey Mackay
With positive thinking, you’ll quickly find yourself exhibiting more happiness and optimism. Others will notice because it truly changed you. Not only will they notice, but they’ll likely be showing more positivity, too, the more they are around you.
4. “Love yourself. It is important to stay positive because beauty comes from the inside out.” – Jenn Proske
By being positive, you’re showing yourself love. With that, you’ll also be showing your inner beauty. Positivity has a way of doing that to a person. Of all the positiveness quotes, this might be the one most of us need to hear.
5. We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses. – Abraham Lincoln
It is all about the way you choose to look at the situation. Looking at it one way can lead to disappointment, but looking at it positively is different. Positivity can help you see the good rather than the bad.
6. “Having a positive mental attitude is asking how something can be done rather than saying it can’t be done.” – Bo Bennett
There is always a way, no matter how impossible it may seem. When you run into a problem, think positively to figure out how to accomplish it.
Don’t give up, because with a positive attitude, anything is possible.
7. “In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.” – Les Brown
Remember that each minute is a new chance to change your attitude. If you find yourself being negative, turn it around, and be positive in the next minute. It’s easy to change your mindset, and your mindset can change everything.
8. “Natural ability is important, but you can go far without it if you have the focus, drive, desire, and positive attitude.” – Kirsten Sweetland
As Sweetland says, while natural talent is important, it is also important to have a positive attitude. With positivity, focus, drive, and some natural ability, success is yours.
Even the most talented people will be held back if they are missing any of those things. Success is dependent on more than just ability.
9. “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh
This can be applied to anything in life, not just painting. If you hear an inner voice saying you can’t do something, then do it anyway.
It’s the only way to stop that negative voice in your head. Use this chance to do what you’re telling yourself can’t be done. It’ll foster positive thinking next time.
10. “If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort; eventually you will overcome your immediate problems and find you are ready for greater challenges.” – Pat Riley
Tackling problems with a positive attitude can make all the difference in working them out. By being positive and trying your best, you’ll get through the struggle and be ready to face what’s next.
11. “A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalyst, and it sparks extraordinary results.” – Wade Boggs
The only way to know for sure is to give it a try. Train yourself to think positively and see how quickly the results change.
12. “Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you.” – Mary Lou Retton
Positivity is noticed by others, and other people want that in their lives, too. This is what makes them drawn to it. You’ll be blessed with good things, and people who also want to be positive will want to be in your life.
13. “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.” – Willie Nelson
Your mindset can control everything in your life. If you’re always having negative thoughts, life and everything in it will seem bad. With positive thoughts, however, you’ll begin to see the good.
14. “Life is about accepting the challenges along the way, choosing to keep moving forward, and savoring the journey.” – Roy T. Bennett
You can accept any challenge if you have a positive mindset. Those who think this way know that there is always a way through. Continuing to move forward is the only thing that can be done, so enjoy every bit of it.
15. “Being positive is like going up a mountain. Being negative is like sliding down a hill. A lot of times, people want to take the easy way out, because it’s basically what they’ve understood throughout their lives.” – Chuck D
It’s not always easy being positive in tough situations. Negativity may seem like the easier option. Unfortunately, you’ll never get to see what could have happened if you take the easy way out.
16. “Positive energy knows no boundaries. If everyone were to spread positive energy on the Internet, the world would be a much better place.” – Lu Wei
The positivity of one can spread to another. If this happened on a large scale, like on the internet, the entire world could be reached.
17. “You can’t make positive choices for the rest of your life without an environment that makes those choices easy, natural, and enjoyable.” – Deepak Chopra
Positivity is hard to achieve when surrounded by negativity. If your environment doesn’t allow you to enjoy being positive, it’s time to change your environment. Once you do that, positive thinking should come easily and naturally, as Chopra stated.
18. “Live your days on the positive side of life, in tune with your most treasured values. And in each moment, you’ll have much to live for.” – Ralph Marston
If you continually think of the positive things you truly love and care about, you’ll be happier all the time. This will help you see how blessed you are.
19. “Commitment, belief, and positive attitude are all important if you’re going to be a success, whether you’re in sports, in business, or, as in my case, anthropology.” – Donald Johanson
It doesn’t matter the field that you’re looking for success in. The things that do matter are having a positive attitude and staying committed. Once you focus on that, you’ll find yourself reaching your goals, at least getting closer to them.
20. “Positiveness means; More smiling, less worrying, more compassion, less judgment, more blessed, less stressed, more love, less hate. More faith, less fear.” – Roy Bennett
When you think of it this way, positivity sounds like the best mindset to be in. You’ll experience less worry, judgment, stress, hate, and fear. In return, you’ll also smile more, be more compassionate and blessed, and experience more love.
With these extreme differences, it makes the change from negativity to positivity so much easier. Stop living in a negative mindset and bask in the benefits of positivity.
Final Thoughts on Positiveness Quotes Everyone Needs to Read Today
Positivity can be achieved by anyone, as long as they are willing to change their mindset. Switching from a negative mindset to a positive one can be as simple as changing your environment. If changing your environment doesn’t help, then training yourself to think differently will.
These positiveness quotes can help with that. They can help you see the benefits of the mindset change, and they can get you some encouragement.
Originally Published: www.powerofpositivity.com